just showing appreciation for you dr. bob, my inspiration

you are honestly one of the most dedicated people i know. i look at your site everyday waiting for one of my own questions to be answered but havent gotten a response. however, i notice that you sit down and answer 10 e-mails a day atleast. i wanted to thank you on behalf of everyone that uses this site, im sure, for all the time you spend easing our not-always-neccessary worries. you have a sense of humor and smile thats a wonder to all of us. i wish you the best of luck with everything you do.

thanks for making life a little bit easier for so many people, i hope you realize how much youre helping people. the world is a better place because of you in my book. reading everything you write to people and seeing how much you really care brings tears to my eyes.. ill never forget you or the cause you work for, youve been my inspiration to work in this field when i grow older.

thankyou for everything dr. bob

1

Thanks for your thanks!

Stay safe. Stay well. Stay inspired!

Just Answer Me Please
Question on Emergency Relief for Hurricane Victims w/HIV