|Just Answer Me Please
Aug 30, 2005
Okay, just be honest. I got hairy fur on my tongue. Swollen glands on my neck for over 1 and one half years. All symptoms of HIV and every other syptom of being infected, sore throat, swollen spleen, encehlitis, ect. Please advise.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. I'm always honest.
2. My honest advice is simple. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should be tested, whether you have "all symptoms of HIV and every other symptoms of being infected" or no symptoms at all. It really is just that straightforward.
I PUT MY LIFE IN THE HANDS OF MY CONSULUTANT BUT....
just showing appreciation for you dr. bob, my inspiration
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Signs Of Herpes Of The Mouth?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.