Im asking you because I like you the best.

I've cruised the intenet far and wide and you by far are my favorite insider. I know this isn't your department but can you please answer one question for me... Have you personally seen cases of someone testing negative at 6 weeks then positive later. I had unprotected sex including oral with a 2 week old canker soar. I like your positive out look so I'm hoping you'll reply. Also what is the common test given? It took 2 days for results. I called the company and they just said it detects antibodys. My arms have been feeling very heavy and I've been a little fatigued but after reading all your posts I'll asume that it's anxiety. Thanks for the time Rob.

Billy

Hi Billy,

Yes, I've seen negative tests at six weeks that became positive by three months. Personally I have not seen seroconversion beyond three months, although it is documented in the medical literature. I agree your symptoms are most likely anxiety related. I suggest you stop worrying and get retested at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

My Anus Muscle
What about warts?