|My Anus Muscle
Aug 30, 2005
My anus muscle isn't working after radiation treatmets b/rectum cancer, what can I do? I can't hold in my bowels for a second.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd suggest you ask your HIV/AIDS specialist for a referral to a colorectal surgeon to help correct this problem.
Never find a cure?
Im asking you because I like you the best.
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.