|My Anus Muscle
Aug 30, 2005
My anus muscle isn't working after radiation treatmets b/rectum cancer, what can I do? I can't hold in my bowels for a second.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd suggest you ask your HIV/AIDS specialist for a referral to a colorectal surgeon to help correct this problem.
Never find a cure?
Im asking you because I like you the best.
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- How Do I Know If My Condom Broke?
- Lymph Nodes On Cheek After 11 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.