Just a note

Thank you Dr Bob for your fast response to my question regarding coughing. I think I have solved the problem with the persistent cough. The x ray of the chest turned up clear and fine and after a few doses of cytromax I finally feel much better, much less coughing. I think the antibiotic did the trick. I thought you would like to know. Also, you brother which suffers from cancer is very much included in my prayers. I wish him well and lot's of strength to you to overcome these difficult times. I myself will travel tonight to Switzerland to spend some quality time with my very ill mother. Thank you again for such a prompt response. No need to publish this one. Walter aka NY Jack

Thanks, Walter. Safe travels and may the higher powers grant you and your mom quality time and peace.

red lips in black skin
How To Get Tested