Medical Confusion

What do you think of Dr. Lorraine Day was an orthopedic surgeon at San Francisco General Hospital who says you can get hiv from just about anything and that the cdc lies or does not state the real threats.

Oh yes, I'm well acquainted with Dr. Day and her absurd notions. "Medical Confusion" indeed!!!! I think she's given up on her HIV/AIDS theories now that they've been completely debunked by every reputable scientific body in the universe. Presently she's busy curing cancer through a combination of religious faith, revelation and infomercials. For more information, Google "Quackwatch" and read the article by Stephen Barrett, M.D. entitled "Stay Away from Dr. Lorraine Day."

Personally I think Dr. Day is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Despite the fact that MDs are supposed to have drunk from the fountain of knowledge, it appears, at best, she only gargled and spit.

Worry
Tired of Living Like This. I BEG you to please answer me.