|anemia and loss of legs
Aug 28, 2005
I have been hiv + for 10 yrs and I have been diagnose with anemia, hep c, and diabetes. I am taking fuzeon, kaletra, videx, combivir, invirase and viread. I am now mentally stable, but I recently had a loss of stregth in my legs and I can not walk some days. My doctors do not have an answer for me. What should I do or what type of doctor should I see.
Response from Dr. Frascino
In addition to a competent HIV/AIDS specialist, I would recommend seeing an AIDS-knowledgeable neurologist for an evaluation of the leg-weakness problem.
You are incredible
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.