anemia and loss of legs

I have been hiv + for 10 yrs and I have been diagnose with anemia, hep c, and diabetes. I am taking fuzeon, kaletra, videx, combivir, invirase and viread. I am now mentally stable, but I recently had a loss of stregth in my legs and I can not walk some days. My doctors do not have an answer for me. What should I do or what type of doctor should I see.

In addition to a competent HIV/AIDS specialist, I would recommend seeing an AIDS-knowledgeable neurologist for an evaluation of the leg-weakness problem.

Aside from being "mentally stable," are your anemia, hepatitis C and diabetes being well managed??? If not, you need to focus on these problems as well.

You are incredible
Anemia ???