You are incredible

Dr Bob, To be honest this isn't a question as more of a praise. I am a 20 yr old college student and had a scare. While most websites presented very stern and scary facts about hiv, your archives were so uplifting and inspirational. I know this isn't a question about Fatigue and Anemia but I didn't know of another way to say from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for your amazing outlook on life!!!! Also, as I have said I am a college student which means, you guessed it, i'm broke :) But I am soon to be signing a music contract to become a recording artist and if all goes well (Cross your fingers...who knows right?!?!?!) I will undoubtably be donating a large sum of money towards your fight. Thank you so much once again and I do hope you read this because I can't convey how much better you made me feel in my time of need.

Good Karma both ways

DV

Hi DV,

Yes, good karma does indeed go both ways, as does bad karma. Just look what it's doing to Dubya, Rove, DeLay, etc.

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful, uplifting and even inspirational!

Good luck with your music career. Do we get to hear your promo CD? Do we get VIP tickets to your first sold-out concerts and a backstage pass to hang with the band???

Yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed, but please do get famous quickly, because it's very difficult to type like this, O.K.???

Good luck!

persisten cough
anemia and loss of legs