Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You are incredible
Aug 28, 2005

Dr Bob, To be honest this isn't a question as more of a praise. I am a 20 yr old college student and had a scare. While most websites presented very stern and scary facts about hiv, your archives were so uplifting and inspirational. I know this isn't a question about Fatigue and Anemia but I didn't know of another way to say from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for your amazing outlook on life!!!! Also, as I have said I am a college student which means, you guessed it, i'm broke :) But I am soon to be signing a music contract to become a recording artist and if all goes well (Cross your fingers...who knows right?!?!?!) I will undoubtably be donating a large sum of money towards your fight. Thank you so much once again and I do hope you read this because I can't convey how much better you made me feel in my time of need.

Good Karma both ways

DV

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi DV,

Yes, good karma does indeed go both ways, as does bad karma. Just look what it's doing to Dubya, Rove, DeLay, etc.

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted you found the information here helpful, uplifting and even inspirational!

Good luck with your music career. Do we get to hear your promo CD? Do we get VIP tickets to your first sold-out concerts and a backstage pass to hang with the band???

Yes, I'll keep my fingers crossed, but please do get famous quickly, because it's very difficult to type like this, O.K.???

Good luck!

Dr. Bob

Previous
persisten cough
Next
anemia and loss of legs

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.