female condoms

Hi Dr Bob, I was just reading a question from July 23rd from an HIV+ lady who couldn't use condoms with her boyfriend because he couldn't keep it up. I had a similar problem with a boyfriend and found that the female condom (marketed as Femidom over here in the UK) offers much more sensation for the guy, enabling him to keep it up! They're a bit more expensive than ordinary condoms, but I found they were definitely worth it. If, in your opinion, they are as effective as latex condoms for preventing HIV transmission, I would highly recommend them to anyone in similar circumstances :)

Love your forum by the way. You are sooooo handsome *swoon*!

Thanks for the tip! I'll post this response in the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum as well.

For those readers unfamiliar with female condoms, they are made of two flexible polyurethane rings and a loose-fitting polyurethane sheath. They are approved for contraception and HIV prevention in heterosexual sex. In studies of acceptability, between 50% and 73% of women liked them as much or better than male condoms. Acceptance was somewhat less among their male partners, with only 44% reporting they liked the female condom as much or better than male condoms. However, they are certainly worth a try, and there is no doubt they represent an important advance in HIV prevention as a female-controlled HIV-prevention method.

Regarding the swoon . . . I'll be right over to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

what next?
Does masturbation lead to baldness