Possible cure coming in the future.

A new treatment strategy has shown promise in helping transform Hiv into a curable infection. preliminary research published in lancet medical journal outlines how scientist used an anticonvulsant drug to awaken dormant hiv, the drug valporic acid show more promise dr. warner greene says " It is a first baby step, showing that maybe the use of this type drug far more likely in combo with one or two agents might be a viable approach for tackling this latency problem. Dr David Margolis research gave 4 patients on standard therapy were given pills to take twice daily for three months. The size of the pool of infected dormant cells decreased by 75% in three months in three out of 4 patients. Margolis said "he believes the drug reactivates the virus inside a dormant cell. Dr. Bob do you think that this type of treatment is available to the wealthy and is always slower getting into the public. Just like primitive meds are welcomed in even poorer countries like africa etc. Dr. I do believe in conspiracies and I think the whole hiv thing may have been an attempt to minimize population growth. As sick as this sounds I know longer have faith in government. With bush in office I feel very shaken as an american. George Bush is so transparent that you can see the bullshit coming out of his mouth is all but genuine. We never had to go into iraq the way we did. Sadam Hussien was a loud mouth with no real power. We used 9/11 as an excuse to take down a dictator.Why is it that we have saddam in prison but have done very little at fighting the war on terror.I told my friends I had a bad feeling about bush in 2000. And if he became president this country would go into shambles. We need him out as soon as possible. He is scarier than Saddam to me.

The research on using various drugs to activate the latent pool of HIV in those of us chronically infected is still evolving. This is not a case of treatment being available only to the wealthy. Rather these are just very preliminary reports on potentially promising therapies. Stay tuned to The Body and we'll keep you updated on this and other promising therapies, O.K.?

As for Bush, well, all I can say is that you are not alone in your beliefs. I think his house of cards is beginning to collapse and that he and his cronies no longer have any more control over the insurgency at home than he does over the one in Iraq.

I am confused
Hope in Lancet "valproic acid inhibit"or of HDAC1"