Parvo virus B19 infection

I have been suffering from the effects of the Parvo B-19 virus for 3+ years and I am still at my wits end with the chronic fatigue (not to mention) the body aches. I have been on Concerta 36mg a day and it does help but I'm still fighting all day & forcing myself to work & take care of all the things that is "just life". What more can I possibly do? Is there a specialist I should see. I will greatly appreciate any advise you can offer me. Every day life is just so hard.

Parvo B-19 is a viral infection that can, in some cases, cause anemia. Anemia, in turn, can cause fatigue. If you are anemic and if the anemia is related to chronic Parvo B-19, the treatment of choice is intravenous gamma globulin. The physician specialists for this area of medicine would be hematologists or infectious disease doctors. However, I tend to doubt anemia is the cause of your particular problem.

There are many potential causes for chronic fatigue. A detailed analysis is beyond the scope of the HIV-related Fatigue/Anemia Forum. I would suggest you work with your general medical doctor to evaluate your chronic fatigue complaints. Causes ranging from hormonal imbalances to psychological disturbances need to be considered.

I LOVE YOU DR. FRASCINO!
hemaglobin always dropping