I LOVE YOU DR. FRASCINO!

I just want to let you know how much I enjoy your replies to the questions you are asked! You have got the best sense of humor and are the one I always look forward to when I click on an interesting question. I wish though that you would not only be considered for questions on fatigue and anemia. You make my daily fight with this illness something worth fighting for. GOD BLESS YOU! THANK YOU and please, keep the awesome answers coming!

At the present time you can find me not only here at the Fatigue and Anemia Forum, but also on The Sex Channel, i.e. The Safe Sex, HIV Transmission and Prevention Forum. Between these two forums, thousands and thousands of questions flood into my inbox on a continual basis. I would be delighted to address other issues, but I'm already stretched to the max. If, however, you are HIV positive and have a specific issue that you feel I might be able to help with, you can post your question here. We are all in this together and I'll certainly try to help if I can. As long as I'm on the topic of posting questions to this forum, I would like to remind the folks, who posted questions here related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, "Am I infected?" HIV testing, etc., that this forum is dedicated to folks who are confirmed to be HIV positive. (No, that does not include those of you who are "convinced" you are HIV positive, despite having tested negative over and over and over and over and over again.) Questions about transmission, prevention, risk, sex, testing, etc. need to be posted to the Forum on HIV Prevention, Transmission and Safer Sex. I hear the expert there is righteously wicked and worth a read.

O.K., back to you, Questioner! Thank you for your thanks and kind comments. I love you, too!

Stay well.

67 with AIDS & problems
Parvo virus B19 infection