|Blood Test Result and Fatigue
Aug 9, 2005
I am mother of 4, have suffered with unstopable fatigue and has blood test result such as below : Hematocrit 35 % Neutrophyls, 72.1 % Lymphocytes 16.1 % Monocites 10.1 %
Could I assume that I have been infected with HIV?AIDS ? thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
You are wondering if you should assume you have been infected with HIV/AIDS because you're pooped and have four kids and an unremarkable CBC??? Hmmm . . . .
No, Mom, you should not assume you have HIV/AIDS nor should you assume you have tuberculosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ebola or the heartbreak of psoriasis. So, don't bother asking, O.K.?
The only way to determine if you have HIV disease is to get an HIV blood test.
If you're fatigued, see your doctor for an evaluation!
How to prepare myself for the news
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.