Blood Test Result and Fatigue

I am mother of 4, have suffered with unstopable fatigue and has blood test result such as below : Hematocrit 35 % Neutrophyls, 72.1 % Lymphocytes 16.1 % Monocites 10.1 %

Could I assume that I have been infected with HIV?AIDS ? thanks

You are wondering if you should assume you have been infected with HIV/AIDS because you're pooped and have four kids and an unremarkable CBC??? Hmmm . . . .

No, Mom, you should not assume you have HIV/AIDS nor should you assume you have tuberculosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Ebola or the heartbreak of psoriasis. So, don't bother asking, O.K.?

The only way to determine if you have HIV disease is to get an HIV blood test.

If you're fatigued, see your doctor for an evaluation!

How to prepare myself for the news
Cd-4 Flat