Oprah to the rescue

Hi Again Doc,

I have been reading through some of your comments on HIV cures and you are right, we need to demand, demand from everyone not just treatments but a cure. It would be great if you could get on Oprah to discuss how far we have come and how far we need to go. It is sad to say but if we are to beat this we need to put alot of money behind the effort, the kind of money that the Oprah show could generate, not to mention the awareness. How about an HIV Stock?

Does anyone have contacts in Oprah's camp?

Signed Your friend

Yes, I suppose Oprah could generate some funds. Alternatively Dubya could redirect some of his tax cuts for the wealthy or his misguided war funds. But unfortunately' chances are probably far better with Miss O than "uncurious George"! However I should point out, regarding "anyone having contacts in Oprah's camp,". . . Oprah doesn't camp. She Ritz Carltons!

Stay well!

Now listen to my story... you worried wells and thank you.
results what they mean