Kudos

Dr. Fascino,

I don't have a question, but just wanted to write you and say how much I enjoy reading your advice. Your frank honesty, coupled with great humor is a refreshing quality on a subject that is anything but humorous. I appreciate your contributions to this website. I have learned many things from you and the other experts. Everyone who contribues to this site is to be commended and applauded.

Thanks again!

Gary

Hi Gary,

Kudos? Well OK, but we were really hoping for a standing ovation, screams of BRAVO, BRAVISSIMO and maybe some congratulatory bouquets thrown onto the stage during thunderous applause and full-throated shouts of ENCORE, ENCORE!!! Is that too much to ask????

Thanks, Gary. Stay well.

going back to school
MEDS