HIV and Nutrition

Hi Dr Bob,

Paddy here again from Amsterdam. You posted a link a couple of days ago for people to have a look at 'just being diganosed'. This should be read by all newcomers and old timers again and again. There is so much fantastic information in there about diet and nutrition. It can be quite hard to get hold of a detician so I suggest everybody have a read through the many documents and information in there. It has given me great pointers to improve my life.

All the best

Paddy from Amsterdam

Hi Paddy,

I absolutely agree!

Come to think of it, food was certainly not a highlight of my last visit to Amsterdam . . . . Maybe I should open a nice authentic Italian restaurant in Reguliersdwarsstraat, Kerkstraat, Amstel or Warmuesstraat? I could bring in an HIV-knowledgeable nutritionist and some hot Italian waiters . . . Hmmm . . . .OK, so at least until Café Romeo opens up, everybody listen to Paddy and check out the information on the "Just Diagnosed" link!

Stay well, Paddy.

Sculptra or Fat Transplant
Thrombocytopenia