Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV and Nutrition
Jul 30, 2005

Hi Dr Bob,

Paddy here again from Amsterdam. You posted a link a couple of days ago for people to have a look at 'just being diganosed'. This should be read by all newcomers and old timers again and again. There is so much fantastic information in there about diet and nutrition. It can be quite hard to get hold of a detician so I suggest everybody have a read through the many documents and information in there. It has given me great pointers to improve my life.

All the best

Paddy from Amsterdam

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Paddy,

I absolutely agree!

Come to think of it, food was certainly not a highlight of my last visit to Amsterdam . . . . Maybe I should open a nice authentic Italian restaurant in Reguliersdwarsstraat, Kerkstraat, Amstel or Warmuesstraat? I could bring in an HIV-knowledgeable nutritionist and some hot Italian waiters . . . Hmmm . . . .OK, so at least until Café Romeo opens up, everybody listen to Paddy and check out the information on the "Just Diagnosed" link!

Stay well, Paddy.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sculptra or Fat Transplant
Next
Thrombocytopenia

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.