|Anemia..how to get it?
Jul 26, 2005
Like if a person just has ONLY ANEMIA...(NO AIDS NO HIV)..can someone else contact it by kissing the person who has anemia? by having sex with the person who has anemia?
Also same question about kissing and sex for Thalassemia? both the major and minor ones..??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Anemia, thalassemia major and thalassemia minor are not contagious and therefore not transmissible by kissing, shagging or doing the hokey pokey as you turn yourself around. And that's what it's all about!
Concerned and overwhelmed
Welcome to AIDS 2005
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
- My Foreskin Burns What Could It Be
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.