|Anemia..how to get it?
Jul 26, 2005
Like if a person just has ONLY ANEMIA...(NO AIDS NO HIV)..can someone else contact it by kissing the person who has anemia? by having sex with the person who has anemia?
Also same question about kissing and sex for Thalassemia? both the major and minor ones..??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Anemia, thalassemia major and thalassemia minor are not contagious and therefore not transmissible by kissing, shagging or doing the hokey pokey as you turn yourself around. And that's what it's all about!
Concerned and overwhelmed
Welcome to AIDS 2005
- Is Anemia Contagious?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.