Huge Wang, Pre-Cum, and Hyperventilation

Hi Dr. Bob,

I'm so glad that I found this site. I have so much respect for you and your cause, as well as the wealth of information on this site, it's wonderful. Anyway, I've looked in all of the forums for the answer to my question, and have half-answered my question, but would still like your opinion as to whether or not I should be hyperventilating right now about possibly contracting HIV. Here's the story: I cheated on my boyfriend of 2.5 years, and have never felt worse about anything in my life. I'm a female with a adrenal problems and a suspected autoimmune disease, but have no history of STD's, only bacterial vaginosis several times. I also have a Copper IUD, if that makes any difference at all. I had BARELY receptive (but I guess still receptive) vaginal intercourse with a man with a GIGANTIC wang for approximately 1 minute (literally). He DID NOT ejaculate inside of me, although I know there always is the possiblity of pre-cum being inside of me. The act of sex itself wasn't rough, but he had to push really hard to get himself inside of me, since he's so well-endowed. He is of uknown-HIV status, believed to be heterosexual, and has had a very high number of sexual partners. What is my risk AS A FEMALE and the receiving partner for HIV? I've read on this site the statistics are 1/500 with a person who is known to be HIV+, with the risk increasing if you're the receiving partner. Do the same statistics apply in my situation? I know you don't like to go by statistics, but I would really like an "idea" of how small or large my chance is while I'm in the "Window Period." Sincerely, Ouch! I Made a "Big" Mistake in Connecticut

Hello "Ouch,"

A "GIGANTIC wang???" Hmmm . . . so just how well-endowed is Mr. Big? Are we talking "Hey you must be Italian" or "Damn, that thing should have its own zip code???" So let's say, like Madeline Kahn in "Young Frankenstein," that he must have a giant Wandschtuker, and whether or not you, like she, wound up singing "Oh sweet mysteries of life, now that I have found you . . . ," the question now is your HIV risk from unprotected brief insertive sex from riding the big bopper. OK, the estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from receptive vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 episodes. Your estimated risk would be less, as we don't know Mr. Big's status, there was no ejaculation and the sex was 'barely receptive' and quite brief. So overall your risk would be quite small but not completely nonexistent, OK?

As for hyperventilating, well, Fay Rae screamed when she saw King Kong, so I guess some heavy breathing after your experience with King Dong is to be expected, right?

GOING CRAZY DR BOB..PLEASE HELP!
Scared to Death Please Answer I will Donate