any medicine to be started or not

sir, i was diagonised as hiv positive on 10th of june 2005 when i was admitted for an operation and my report shows cd4% 24.12% and cd4 count 483 on the other side on normal range its mentioned 28% to 58% and 500 to 1400 respectivelly so please do tell me theres any need for me to start any kind of medicine.

Do you need to begin HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) immediately? No, you do not. Most guidelines recommend beginning treatment when the CD4 count falls into the 250-350 range. However, what is important now is that you establish care with an HIV specialist or clinic that will routinely monitor your counts and viral load. Check out the information on this site and related links, in particular, the "Just Diagnosed" link, which can be found on The Body's homepage under "Quick Links."

THE TEST - THE RESULT
TEST RESULTS ????