THE TEST - THE RESULT

Dr. Bob:

Good god... negative at 16 weeks with BOTH the standard test and PCR-RNA?! I wanted to write you and explain the WHOLE STORY so that others can benefit from this post. Listen up folks! I had unprotected sex with 2(not all at once) ;-) women over the course of a few months which ended 4 months ago. The last incident involved oral sex, vaginal intercourse, AND after the fact I found out she was on her period AND she later found out 60 days later that she was HIV positive! Needless to say, I was terrified beyound belief... for all your worried wells with lap dances, try out my situation for size. Insane risk, stupid stupid mistakes, and absolute exposure! Symptoms included dermititis behind my ears, mollusum in the gential region, constant night sweats, and much more! Anyways, after working myself up into a complete and absolute frenzy, I decided that I had to test after the 13 week CDC suggestion because listening to all of you worry made me realize that I just cant live like that. The worry would have, and was killing me before any virus even had a change to affect my health!

PLEASE... I beg all of you to consider the following points: 1. GET TESTED! Its just not worth worrying over. The mind is incredibly powerful and can make you very very sick when you are indeed likely to be just fine. 2. God willing, if you get a negative result don't just move on. Rather, move on KNOWING what you just went through! Remember how horrible you felt and don't be a put yourself at risk again. 3. Don't forget this site and the comfort it brought you! People are still very uneducated about this virus and you can point other to this site for help! 4. Don't forget that there are millions living with this disease. Remember how horrible you felt and know that they are going through tough times everyday. HELP THEM!

As for you Dr. Bob, the third donation has already been submitted to your site and will continue whenever I possibly can! Additionally, if there is any other way I can help you, your site, or other legit organizations PLEASE let me know. I can NEVER repay you for what you do, but I am more than willing to try. You have my email, please please please use it!

Based on both of these tests and the duration after exposure, I can relax but will ALWAYS remember my experience with this situation and the help this site provided me.

Great news! WOO-HOO and YABBA DABBA DO! Congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. I'm confident your experience will be encouraging to others still paralyzed by fear or struggling through their "window pain."

Thank you also for your donations. Your kindness and generosity has not gone unnoticed. On behalf of all those who will be touched by your compassion, please accept my heartfelt appreciation. Your gifts can and will save lives.

Stay safe. Stay well. Many thanks.

Nonoxinol 9 for women with undetectable viral load
any medicine to be started or not