|Pos. Bottom/ Neg. Top
Jul 12, 2005
What is the likelihood of passing it onto my neg. top partner if we had sex without condom?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Consequently, I'll respond only briefly and refer you to that forum for additional information and for any additional questions you may have.
The estimated per-act risk for your neggie top boyfriend is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. That is a very significant level of risk. Barebackers beware! You can find more information about this in the safe sex/Hiv prevention/transmission forum archives.
re: post-ejaculation fatigue
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.