Pos. Bottom/ Neg. Top

What is the likelihood of passing it onto my neg. top partner if we had sex without condom?

This forum is dedicated to questions pertaining to HIV-related fatigue and anemia. Questions about HIV transmission need to be posted to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention/Transmission Forum.

Consequently, I'll respond only briefly and refer you to that forum for additional information and for any additional questions you may have.

The estimated per-act risk for your neggie top boyfriend is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. That is a very significant level of risk. Barebackers beware! You can find more information about this in the safe sex/Hiv prevention/transmission forum archives.

Night Sweats
re: post-ejaculation fatigue