|Sunlight & HIV
Jun 16, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, a sexy tan line. Other than that, no.
Will Procrit help?
- Mild Flu-like Symptoms And Hiv
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.