|Sunlight & HIV
Jun 16, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, a sexy tan line. Other than that, no.
Will Procrit help?
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fingering?
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.