Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sculptra Follow-Up
Jun 12, 2005

Dear Dr. Bob, Thanks again for your response. I have had my first injections of Sculptra and have another procedure scheduled in 2 weeks. The swelling has subsided and I am patiently waiting for the next visit. My doctor had problems injecting Sculptra, trying several size needles. He has inquired with several of his colleagues who had similiar problems. Since this is a new procedure for all cosmetic surgeons, would you please inform me of your surgeons's name & contact information so that my doctor may contact him with several questions? Dermik's support line seems to be from a script, rather than from experienced staff, my doctor says. You may contact me personally rather than disclose your information via this website. My phone is xxx-xxx-xxxx and my email address is xxxxxxx. Thanks & aloha, Craig

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Craig,

AS I mentioned, experience really does count when performing procedures. The cosmetic surgeon who administered my New-Fill/Sculptra is Michael Echavez, M.D. in San Francisco (415-392-9800)

Good luck, Craig!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Fatigue Walking Stamina
Next
AIDS OR NOT, THATS THE QUESTION

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.