Thank-you!

Dear Dr. Frascino, This is not a question but rather my story and how you helped me, so no need to post this. I am sure there are thousands of people reading this site and go unnoticed to you. I never had to post a question cause this site was so great. I just had a recent false positive experience and while waiting for the results, I read thru this site endlessly. Past postings that I have read, you have always come up with excellent responses to others, and that helped me a great deal! I've also always liked your sense of humour. I truly think that without your hard work, (and others of course) I would not of been as knowledgeable as I am today about HIV and testing methods. You have been like an angel to me in my hard moments. I wanted to tell you that, and make sure you know what a difference you have made in my life during the hard times. I am going to be ok and will never have to come back to this site. I am going to donate to your foundation for others that are not as fortunate as me. I wish you all the best and thank-you, from the bottom of my heart, for making a difference in the world!

You are most welcome. Thank you for your kind comments and generosity. And thank you for pointing out to our readers that there is a wealth of information (and a few smiles) waiting for them in the archives!

Even though you "will never have to come back to the site" and we will miss you terribly, I'm delighted your story has such a happy ending! I just love "happily ever after" endings. Of course, I also enjoy some "hard moments" as well . . . but these particular kinds of "hard moments" are, I'm sure, quite different from the ones to which you are happily bidding farewell!

Thank you for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Stay well.

Desperate Sister
Italian Testosterone