Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank-you!
May 20, 2005

Dear Dr. Frascino, This is not a question but rather my story and how you helped me, so no need to post this. I am sure there are thousands of people reading this site and go unnoticed to you. I never had to post a question cause this site was so great. I just had a recent false positive experience and while waiting for the results, I read thru this site endlessly. Past postings that I have read, you have always come up with excellent responses to others, and that helped me a great deal! I've also always liked your sense of humour. I truly think that without your hard work, (and others of course) I would not of been as knowledgeable as I am today about HIV and testing methods. You have been like an angel to me in my hard moments. I wanted to tell you that, and make sure you know what a difference you have made in my life during the hard times. I am going to be ok and will never have to come back to this site. I am going to donate to your foundation for others that are not as fortunate as me. I wish you all the best and thank-you, from the bottom of my heart, for making a difference in the world!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You are most welcome. Thank you for your kind comments and generosity. And thank you for pointing out to our readers that there is a wealth of information (and a few smiles) waiting for them in the archives!

Even though you "will never have to come back to the site" and we will miss you terribly, I'm delighted your story has such a happy ending! I just love "happily ever after" endings. Of course, I also enjoy some "hard moments" as well . . . but these particular kinds of "hard moments" are, I'm sure, quite different from the ones to which you are happily bidding farewell!

Thank you for your donation to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Desperate Sister
Next
Italian Testosterone

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.