New Forum Suggestion

Given the recent publicity on this forum about your torso, you should start a forum on work-out regimens for HIV positive people. I did check out the link (purely for educational purposes you understand) and you really are an inspiration that one can be poz and studly as one continues the aging process (I'm 48 so I can say that). In all seriousness I think Dr. Bob's Fitness Forum might be a good thing, issues on type of work-out, frequency, impact of meds on work-outs, resting periods etc. may be quite beneficial to the whole spectrum of poz people from those who have never worked out to seasoned gym rats. Just a thought. I am relatively new to this and pretty active and have been fearing my whole work-out/exercise/sport life will go down the tubes once I start my meds this summer.

Newbie

Hey Newbie,

Dr. Bob's Fitness Forum for Aging Poz Studs???? Hmmm . . . nah. It'll never work.

Stay well, Newbie. See you at the Pec Deck, OK?

Egg Allergy
Newly Diagnosed