HIV/ Aids..... Anemia

Am I more prone to getting the HIV/ AIDs virus if I am enemic

No, but the reverse is true. If you have HIV/AIDS, you are more likely to become anemic. Up to 25% of HIVers have some form of this "exhaustion-making" condition. What a drag!

Luckily, there are excellent therapies available to treat HIV-related anemia. Which treatment to use depends on the underlying cause of the anemia. For instance, if someone had AZT-induced anemia or anemia of chronic disease caused by HIV itself, the treatment of choice would be Procrit. Procrit is a medication that stimulates the production of new red blood cells. If, on the other hand, you had iron-deficiency anemia, the treatment would be iron supplementation. This is probably a lot more information than you wanted, right? OK, I'll stop now.

Stay well.

starting new treatment as you adviced but confused about genotype results
Egg Allergy