I was a virgin

Doc, I was a virgin and had my first sextual experience. I would appreicte your help and advice. Around july 15,2004 I started dating a new girlfriend. I have never had unprotected sex and last time she had was July12,2005. We went and got tested 1 month later with HIV1 Elisa test and it was negative so we engaed in oral sex without protection. We took a 3 month test around October 20, 2004 and it was HIV 1 Elisa and it was negative so we had unprotected vaginal sex. about 3 weeks later I started having many weird symtoms ie. flu like, fever, swollen glands neck, armpit and groin, rash on chest, white tongue and roof of mouth white, tired leg muscles, fatigue. She has had border line Pnemonia 3 times in 5 months and a constant dry cough for 5 months, nasal drip on and off for months, palms of hands got wrinkly and white. Please review our testing and see if it could be hiv infection. Her unprotected sex july 12,2004 1 month later- elisa hiv 1 3 months later-elisa hiv 1 4.5 months later- elisa hiv 1 5.5 months later-elisa hiv 1 6 months later-rapid test for hiv 1 6.5 months later-rapid test 7 monts later- PCR DNA test 7.5 months later-elisa test hiv1 9 months later on April 9, 2005- Elisa test hiv 1&2 I have tested with her everytime and all test are negative. Please tell me if this rules out hiv infection

Well let's see, how can I put this? Umm . . . perhaps an analogy will help. You know how you can kill a fly by gently tapping it with a fly swatter, right? And you can also kill the same fly by squashing it to smithereens with a jackhammer, right? Either way the fly is dead, right? Well, you ruled out HIV the "jackhammer" way. A single three-month ELISA would have done the same thing. Either way, the fly is dead and you are HIV-negative.

I'm losin it......Please help....2 attemp
HOMOPHOBIC TURNED OPEN MINDED