This Is An Emergency !

Doctor Bob, I am in a great state of panic. I am frm your woo-hoo class of 2004 with a Dr Bob certified 3 month negative result.

This year i developed some form of skin condition and i went to see the city dermatologist who also an STD specialist.

After examining my legs, he told me i probably had most likely LICHEN AUREUS or Schamberg's disease. I asked him what caused this sudden condition then he uttered what instantly devasted my life "This condition could possibly be due to viral infection". I strongly believed my heart stopped for a moment. I am currently waiting results of a skin biospy. But what the doctor did not know was of my high risk exposure close to one year ago.

I still hold on to my 3 month woo-hoo certified result but i need to know whether the symptoms explained to me by the dermatologist are not caused by HIV. Only your great knowledge can shed light on my confusion and clear my doubts.

Hi WOO-HOO-er Class of 2004,

This is not an emergency .... I'd call it more of a panic-a-palooza!

Your certified WOO-HOO certificate remains completely valid. There are gazillions of viruses causing gazillions of medical conditions. If your heart is going to stop every time you hear the word "virus," I'd suggest you invest in a portable defibrillator and promptly marry a cardiologist, because you're going to have to jump-start that ticker of yours very frequently as you go through life.

Stay well.

I kept thinking positively negative
No Question