Hope you are okay

Dr. Bob, not a question only a message, just noticed you haven't answered any questions in either of your forums for over a week now. Hope you are okay (maybe taking a well-deserved vacation) and feeling well. Look forward to more of your wisdom and insight. Newbie

Hey Newbie,

Nope, not vacationing. My foundation's major fundraiser "Concerted Effort 2005" took place April 24th. Information about the event is posted on the Web site (www.concertedeffort.org) and photos will be coming soon. That event is very labor- and time-intensive for me. Plus, I've had television appearances, lectures, a gaggle of out-of-town guests and other pressing issues vying for my attention as of late.

I do very much appreciate your concern!

Stay well, Newbie.

YOUR THE ONLY ONE...
Would HIV alone cause anemia?