Maried have SSDI and also insurance

But the insurance from my wife pays pretty strange is ADAP ( which I was on before getting married ) available to assist with co pay . My insurance says %20 or $ 20 whichever is MORE so I just stagger my meds dont have the money to pay .?? Thanks Positive 6 years numbers have gone fron here to there but will not pay the $$ for meds rather die sooner and have a life than have my life be the pursute of meds !!

I'm not sure what your post means, but I strongly advise you to discuss your situation with your HIV specialist. He should be able to advise you or tell you how to get the benefits counseling you need to sort this out. It is another sorry commentary on our current deplorable state of health care that people with HIV/AIDS, who cannot afford life-sustaining HAART therapy, cannot receive their medications from a state- or federally-funded assistance program. There are many countries with far less wealth and fewer resources than the US that provide HIV meds to all those in need. But here in the wealthiest country on the planet many states have people on waiting lists for ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program). Apparently Alabama has the longest waiting list at the moment. It's amazing that Bush will rush back to Washington to sign politically motivated legislation to illegally reinsert a feeding tube in a brain-dead woman while doing nothing as AIDS patients die one by one waiting for government funds to pay for their life-sustaining medications. Bush and the congressional Republicans certainly have a twisted interpretation of "a culture of life!"

While sorting your problem out don't stagger your meds. That may be more harmful than not taking anything at the moment. Talk to your HIV specialist, OK?

CClean Life Style
Procrit and my HIV meds