CClean Life Style

Ifg one keeps a good clean lifestyly( No strange sex no drugs and pretty stays away from crowds which may have infections ready to spread. As well as takes good care of self with suppliments etc.. Is it just a given if you dont take meds that you willget an infection which will end your life , or can you fight the infections as they come especially it you stay away from "Killer MEDS " WHICH DEPLEAT YOUR BODY OF ANY SORT OF SELF DEFENSE CAUSE WE ALL KNOW the meds make as much damage as the virus , perhaps even more . Hate to die from a heart attack caused by Viread as opposed to something caused by a weak immune system ??

"Killer Meds???" "We all know the meds make as much damage as the virus, perhaps even more???" What?

Gosh, maybe I didn't get the memo, but this sounds like conspiracy theory bullshit to me.

Now listen up, dude. I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under for the past decade, but in case you haven't read a newspaper, seen a TV News program or read a magazine since the mid-nineties, potent anti-HIV drug cocktails introduced in mid-1996 have dramatically reduced HIV mortality and morbidity. These life-sustaining and life-enhancing drugs are nothing short of miraculous. A decade ago, the media, popular culture and even many in our own communities had all but taken away the possibility of survival from those of us with HIV. Everyone assumed that we were destined for painful horrific deaths. HIV infection was often depicted as "inevitably fatal" or as a "ticking time bomb."

I, myself, was described as a "Casualty of War" in a cover story ten years ago in the San Jose Mercury News magazine. However, as a result of HAART highly active antiretroviral therapy I am not a "Casualty of War," but more accurately "Wounded in Action."

Avoiding "strange sex," drugs and crowds will not keep HIV from progressively destroying your immune system and eventually your life, no matter how "clean" you keep your "lifestyly."

Please note, without what you refer to as "killer meds," I wouldn't be here right now to respond to your question.

I suggest you reconsider your premise in light of incontrovertible evidence that what you claim "we all know" is diametrically opposed to what "we all really know."

Looking for a way to boost my natural testosterone production
Maried have SSDI and also insurance