AIDS is not a gay disease!(BUSH SUCKS!)

Dr.Bob, I believe that man who said the AIDS is a gay disease has a loose noodle! AIDS is a biological bug and that is that. And as far as Bush being the greatest president! What a joke! Bush is appalled by abortion but had no problem sending our beloved boys and girls to Iraq in which the war was a total lie! Throw the bum out I say! Thanks Dr.Bob we love you!

Loose noodle, wet noodle, noodle-kadoodle, whatever . . . he's certainly out of touch with the realities of the pandemic. Bush is out of touch with reality in general. A "uniter, not a divider?" Please!

Stay well!

One thing after another
Believe in Bob!