|Gay Mans Desease
Apr 11, 2005
Not a question just a comment. I woorked with a nurse who had the same feelings about Hiv/Aids being a gay mans desease, and they are all just ignorant. Many many many people hav it and not all (gay). I too know people both hetero and gay both infected and (It didn't matter either way). If you are that ignorant you should pay attention to teachings "let thow not judge less thy be judged". Ignorance is a dealy desease. As far as Dr. Bob, keep up all the good work that you do and have a happy and long and loving life. Thank you for all that you do and all the time and effort that you put in to share and help all of us. God Bless You. You will always have a supporter here.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support, supporter!
Sun and hiv
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.