|Gay Mans Desease
Apr 11, 2005
Not a question just a comment. I woorked with a nurse who had the same feelings about Hiv/Aids being a gay mans desease, and they are all just ignorant. Many many many people hav it and not all (gay). I too know people both hetero and gay both infected and (It didn't matter either way). If you are that ignorant you should pay attention to teachings "let thow not judge less thy be judged". Ignorance is a dealy desease. As far as Dr. Bob, keep up all the good work that you do and have a happy and long and loving life. Thank you for all that you do and all the time and effort that you put in to share and help all of us. God Bless You. You will always have a supporter here.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support, supporter!
Sun and hiv
- Cold Hands After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.