mercury poisening from fillings/HIV status

Have doubted my HIV + status for some time. Began Sustive just after having 11 mercury fillings over 30yrs old removed and going through extreme detox via IV, suppliment and anti-oxidents. Over the coarse of the following several months my viral load went to a completely undetectbable level and I have a ratio of 3. Have felt absolutely great for 3 years. And all labs support that great feeling of health. Was told I would probobly test Neg due to status but am considered positive. Understand how HIV hides in the body etc. I can't find a Med DR. that is able to address any relationship to the possibility of mis diagnosis. Understand no studies have been done on relationship of mercury and HIV. The Dentist that performed the extraction of mercury from my teeth said he has dealt with numerous misdiagnosis of Lukymia, Lymphoma, MS and HIV some time after extraction of "old" mercury. But can offer no hard evidence.

Frustrated.

Hello Frustrated,

I do not believe mercury fillings cause medical problems. In addition, I know of no sound scientific data to support removal of old mercury fillings or "extreme detox via IV, supplements and anti-oxidants" (in relationship to mercury fillings).

If you are indeed HIV positive, you will not subsequently test HIV negative as a result of these very questionable therapies or even from the removal of all your teeth!

That the "dentist" who performed the extractions claims to have dealt with "numerous misdiagnoses of leukemia, lymphoma, MS and HIV sometime after extraction of old mercury, but can offer no hard evidence," should send up about a gazillion red flags that maybe this guy got his dental license on the Home Shopping Network.

I recommend you see an HIV specialist to review your concerns and treatment options.

Family in Need & Donamation Info
rapid testing results