male menopause???

is there such a thing as male menopause? im 47yo, i have been hiv+ for about 20 years now. for over 6 months i have been having night sweats, getting up frequently to urinate throughout the night, getting hot flashes during the day, not sleeping well at night, waking up with pain as well as having pain during the day. i take testosterone shots, kaletra, videx and epivir for my hiv,and an antidepressant remeron(which made me gain weight) is there such a thing or is there something i can do to get this in control? thanks for any help in this matter.

You're wondering if you have "male menopause???" Well, medically speaking, menopause is the permanent cessation of periodic physiological hemorrhaging from the uterine membranes at approximately four-week intervals, which occurs after ovulation. So, do you have male menopause? Gee, I don't know. When's the last time you needed a tampon?

OK, so no, males cannot "pause" something they never had "flowing" to begin with, right? So that leaves us with your symptoms night sweats, frequent urination at night, hot flashes and discomfort. There are a variety of causes for these problems and for me to detail the whole list would be beyond the scope of this forum. I would strongly suggest you check in with your HIV specialist to discuss these symptoms. A few simple tests and perhaps a modification in your meds may well provide both the answers and relief you are looking for. In the meantime, try reading GQ or Men's Health instead of Cosmopolitan.

Good luck. Feel better, OK?

Protected Sex With An Escort
entering the usa with HIV MEDICATIONS???