Protected Sex With An Escort

I am happily married now, but in the past have had numerous "escort" services. Everytime was with a condom. Yet, lately, ive been VERY tired for no apparant reason, and my eyes burn constantly, my wife complains of fatigue also. Perhaps my conscience is bothering me and im being paranoid about HIV, but what are the chances of being exposed under my circumstances? Anything would help. Thanks Dr.Bob,...a contribution is on the way. Keep up the excellent work.

This forum is dedicated to questions pertaining to fatigue and anemia in folks who are confirmed to be HIV positive. Questions about HIV risk, transmission, prevention and/or sex need to be posted to our Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum. I have answered many concerns similar to yours in that forum. Just check the archives!

Briefly, HIV cannot pass through intact latex. Therefore, if all your "services" were condom-protected and assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your risk would be essentially nonexistent. If, however, you feel you've placed yourself at risk, HIV testing is always an option that is readily available to you. Ultimately, I think you'll need to confront your conscience to adequately control your unwarranted HIV fears.

Your symptoms irritated eyes and fatigue are very nonspecific and not worrisome for HIV disease. See your doctor for an evaluation, if the symptoms persist.

Finally, thank you for your donation. With 40 million people infected worldwide, the needs of those living with HIV/AIDS have never been greater.

Headaches
male menopause???