Headaches

I have had a migraine headache for three weeks now. I'm anemic and my question is when you are anemic can that cause you to have a migraine headache? How can you tell if your iron is low?

I assume you are HIV positive, as this is an HIV information Web site.

Headaches can be caused by a wide variety of conditions. Migraines are a very specific type of headache and they don't usually last for three weeks. Anemia can cause headaches along with a whole host of other symptoms. Iron deficiency, which can cause anemia, is diagnosed by a simple blood test.

Since you are HIV positive, anemic, having persistent headaches, and are concerned about iron deficiency, I'd say it's time for you to check in with your doctor for a visit.

Pep and Fatigue
Protected Sex With An Escort