Procrit and what are you wearing?

Hey Dr. Bob,

1)How do I go about getting Procrit if I can't afford to buy it?

2)What are you wearing?

3)Why are you so concerned about George Bush?

Jeffy Lube

Hi Jeffy Lube,

Cute name!

1. For assistance with reimbursement and patient assistance programs, call the PROCRITline at 1-800-553-3851.

2. What am I wearing??? Mr. Lube, this is Dr. Bob at the Fatigue/Anemia forum, not Dr. Bode at the phone-sex hookup line. But, since you asked, Diesel Jeans, 2xist briefs and Puma running shoes, no shirt. I just took my pooch for a run in the park. And no, you cannot write back, asking "What's your sign?" "What are you into?" or "Do you come here often?" OK?

3. Why am I concerned about Dubya? Oh, I don't know . . . maybe: massive budget deficits, threats to social security/Medicare/education and social services, destruction of the environment, loss of reproductive rights of women, denying federal funding to international family planning organizations that provide reproductive health counseling to poor women in underdeveloped countries, commingling of Church and State, rampant cronyism . . . . I could go on and on and on, but instead, I think I'll go take a yoga class.

Stay well, Jeffy Pop, I mean Jeffy Lube.

Numbness in arms and hands
qick question