BOB WHY DO YOU KEEP DENYING THE FACT THAT HIV IS A GAY MAN'S DISEASE?

Dr. Bob,

No offense, but I think you are totally 'blinded' by your liberal agenda to raise money for AIDS research by acting like HIV isn't a Gay Man's disease. Lets look at some facts... The most highly infected areas for HIV in the USA are in SanFagSisco, and then again in NYC's Greenwhich Village. WOW! They both happen to be the most GAY areas in the USA as well. Why is it that the majority of all new AIDS cases are from Gay men? Another question is,,, why should we invest so much money in AIDS research when we've alreayd invested so much on SAFE SEX AWARNESS and you gays can't even keep a condom on your penis? Is there something ritual and addictive about gay barebacking where you lil fudge packers lose all self control and don't have enough common sense to wrap it? But the again, we're talking to a group of people whose favorite place to do these acts is in a Public Restroom right next to the crapper, right?

You begin your comments by saying "no offense . . . ," but then you proceed with:

1. ". . . San Fag Sisco . . . ." 2. ". . . you gays can't even keep a condom on your penis . . . ." 3. " . . . you lil Fudge packers lose all self control . . . ." 4. " . . . we're talking to a group of people whose favorite place to do the acts is in a public restroom right next to the crapper . . . ."

Gee, whatever made you think I might find comments like those offensive???

The reason I "deny HIV is as gay man's disease" is merely scientific fact and common logic. Simply put, HIV is a viral illness that has resulted in a world pandemic presently affecting 40 million people and snuffing out a life every 10 seconds. If raising money for this cause is being "blinded by a liberal agenda," then I guess it's time I get a white stick and a guide dog!

As for your shockingly inappropriate homophobic rhetoric, I post it only to remind our readers that folks like you exist.

If you ever decide to address this forum again, I suggest you begin with an apology. Until then, in the words of Glenda the Good Witch, "Be gone, you have no power here."

I wish you enlightenment.

CRYSTAL
masturbation causes tiredness and exhaustion?