Transmission via Piano!

Hi Dr. Bob,

Guess I've given my question a rather catchy title for you to even be reading this?

Anyway, I was a well wisher once, and now a supporter of AIDs prevention campaigns. I donated to, and hope to be able to continue to do so, especially to the RJFAF.

My question today is simple: are your Concerted Effort concerts available on DVD? I'd love to attend, but I'm living in Singapore, and now in Australia for my studies, so there's very little chance for me to be in the States just to attend the concert.

If you haven't, maybe it can be at the top of your next fund raising campaign to-do list. Let me know, and Ill be the first one to buy 3 copies!

Thank you and keep fighting!

Kind regards,

Use-to-be Concerned Ed from Singapore, but currently in Australia

Hello Used-To-Be-Concerned Ed from Singapore, currently residing downunder,

Welcome back to the Forum. In reality, I do read almost every question, but I can only respond to a mere fraction. And yes, I’ll admit I am a sucker for a catchy title!

The previous Concerted Effort concerts have been recorded on videotape. On DVD we only have a brief 15-minute promotional video that explains the genesis and mission of the Foundation and has short clips from several Concerted Effort events. However, we do have another event scheduled for April 24th and this one will indeed be available on DVD, unless I hit too many wrong notes, of course. Performing has become somewhat of a challenge with my peripheral neuropathy. I really can’t “feel” the piano keys properly any longer, which for a pianist would be like someone trying to run around their home in pitch blackness after someone else has rearranged all the furniture. You can imagine it’s easy to stub a toe or run smack into a wall. Oh well, I just consider it another one of life’s challenges. If you or any of our readers want a copy of the April concert DVD, just contact the Foundation at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well, Ed. Send my love to the marvelous land of koalas and kangaroos!

J'ai un question au sujet des condoms.
Am i infected