Mar 12, 2005
Hi, what is the risk of contracting HIV by sharing the same bath water i.e being in the bath at the same time as a HIV + individual?
Response from Dr. Frascino
This is another QTND (Question That Never Dies)!
Check the archives and you will learn that the only way you can contract HIV by sharing the same bath with an HIV-positive person is to have unsafe sex with them. So even "rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub," with two out of three being pozitoids, is not a risk to the neggie. OK? Now give me back my rubber ducky.
Opposite Window Period Question
Remember me? (Feb.8th) "What do you think?"
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.