A BIG CYBER HUG

Just felt like sending you a big hug for being such a wonderful and kind person...if only there were more people like you around...I am in the window period right now and you have already helped me a lot in maintaining some sanity (you have relied to me twice). I met a guy on a messageboard who had the privilege of having you as his doctor when he was diagnosed in the early 80's, and he mentioned your big bear hug at the end of the visit. So I just wanted to send you one over the internet.

Stay well. I am always praying for you.

Hopefully I "replied" rather than "re-lied" to you twice!!! I really do try very hard to always be honest. I guess that's one more reason, along with being gay and HIV positive and having some degree of common sense, that I'll never be invited to join Dubya's inner sanctum.

As for the message-board-buy, I'm not sure who you chatted with, but it's true; I do often end my visits with a hug. What can I say? I'm Italian. I guess it's genetic.

Consider yourself cyber-hugged! I'm also sending you my very best cosmic karma that your tests will be negative!

Good luck!

Water and HIV
Testicular/scrotal changes