Avoiding Thrush

Recently I have been diagnosed with thrush in my throat. My t-cell is around 52 and I have had oral thrush before, but it never caused the amount of pain I have with it in my throat. Is there anything I can do or any foods or fluids I can avoid to reduce the onset of thrush in the future?

There are a few nutritional tricks that might decrease the severity of thrush, but with a CD4 count of 52 what you really need is Candida prophylaxis with Diflucan taken on a regular basis until your CD4 count improves. My advice would be to revisit you HAART regimen to make sure it's optimal and take Diflucan daily.

Cocaine and HIV
2ND POST. HAVE NOT FOUND THE ANSWER IN THE ARCHIVES