|side-effects of masturbation
Feb 4, 2005
Does vigorous masturbation will result in HIVs or some STDs. Also what are the side-effects of masturbation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, despite what Sister Missionary Position might have taught you in Sunday school, masturbation does not result in HIV or STDs.
What are the "side effects of masturbation?" well, let's see . . . ah . . . sticky fingers, feeling ecstatic, grunting or maybe screaming Oh My Goddddddd! and finally getting yelled at by your mom for being in the bathroom too long with the door locked.
Testing too early?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Will A Shot Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What To Do If You Have Been Exposed To Herpes?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- Vitamins For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.