You are so right, my friend!

Hey Dr. Bob,

I am the worker from the trenches who wrote awhile back thanking you for this resource. I just wanted to say you are so right! Santa does rock! Despite the war, politics (don't get me started), and human trials, I do believe Santa is alive and well. A little pissed off over the state of world affairs, but alive. Thanks again for your sense of humor, insight, and wisdom. Keep fighting the good fight!

A Worker from the Trenches

Hello Trench worker!

Not only does Santa rock but he also plans on giving out nothing but coal to those who got the world so screwed up! No doubt with what Dubya, Cheney, Rummy, Rove and others will find in their smelly holiday fishnets this year.

Yes, I'll keep fighting. I have no doubt science, common sense and compassion will eventually win out over lies, greed and misguide self-righteousness. So let's stay charged up for 2005, spreading truth and helping others. After all, as Mark Twain once said, "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example!"

Happy Holidays!

Could Nightsweats Be Caused by Medication? Husband Had an Affair
How 'fresh' does a 'fresh cut' have to be?