Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You are so right, my friend!
Dec 29, 2004

Hey Dr. Bob,

I am the worker from the trenches who wrote awhile back thanking you for this resource. I just wanted to say you are so right! Santa does rock! Despite the war, politics (don't get me started), and human trials, I do believe Santa is alive and well. A little pissed off over the state of world affairs, but alive. Thanks again for your sense of humor, insight, and wisdom. Keep fighting the good fight!

A Worker from the Trenches

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Trench worker!

Not only does Santa rock but he also plans on giving out nothing but coal to those who got the world so screwed up! No doubt with what Dubya, Cheney, Rummy, Rove and others will find in their smelly holiday fishnets this year.

Yes, I'll keep fighting. I have no doubt science, common sense and compassion will eventually win out over lies, greed and misguide self-righteousness. So let's stay charged up for 2005, spreading truth and helping others. After all, as Mark Twain once said, "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example!"

Happy Holidays!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Could Nightsweats Be Caused by Medication? Husband Had an Affair
Next
How 'fresh' does a 'fresh cut' have to be?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.