|LOCAL NEWS BLUNDER!
Dec 27, 2004
Hello Dr.Bob, I've written to you several times, and we all love you. I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS! On the news, it was reported that a woman rented a sofa and sat on a syringe left in the sofa from the previous renter. The news then goes on to say that the woman was tested for HIV and it was negative, but she will continue to test for the NEXT 10 YEARS!!!! Now, unless the woman has extenuating circumstances, who tests for 10 years? I was vey upset, I wrote the station and told them that it is 3 months for a probable exposure, and 6 months for a definite exposure. NO LONGER! People already don't understand HIV they don't need news stations to confuse them even more. Ridiculous. Anywho, I hope you are doing well and God Bless!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let me guess Fox news?
Happy Holidays! Thanks for helping to educate the woefully uninformed!
PLease, sex avec negative mec et...amoureux
What are the chances?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.