33% woo...hoo.....

Dear Dr Bob, hope you are well. Thought that I should drop you a note to inform you that the test done after my recent exposure at 1 month was NEGATIVE...another 2 months to go..so that is a 33% WOO..HOOOO. I hope the 1 month test is a great step to a 3 months NEGATIVE. Before I sign off, I would like to wish you all the best in the up and coming concert and hope you will enjoy the evening with your love ones. Do take care and may God bless you.

Hi 33% WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your good luck wishes regarding our annual San Francisco Bay Area AIDS fundraiser "Concerted Effort 2004." Details of the event are now available on the Foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Raffle tickets for the 5 day Las Vegas Fantasy Getaway are also available!

And now it's my turn to wish you good luck on your upcoming three-month test. We'll be waiting for the remaining 66% !!!

very worried + how to donate
A bottle of wine and a donation