Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

PLEASE READ! HOPE YOU REPLY DR. BOB
Nov 29, 2004

Hello Dr Bob.

I don't have a question. I know that you are busy answering many questions about HIV. I find you to truly be my hero. Not only are you going through this terrible disease, but also to have the strength to smile and make funny jokes, and at the same time....be such an extrordinary, wonderful man. They say that HIV eventually distroys the immune system. HIV will never distroy your strength and kindness.....and let alone will never take your big, wonderful, beautiful heart away. I want to say to everyone out here....that I once too was a ....well I will say "worried mess"....I have had 8 tests out to 11 months....all NEGATIVE!!! and today I just got my test back after my last sexual encounter which makes it 9th test @ 23 months NEGATIVE!!! Please...no sex is worth this type of anguish.....I don't have HIV....but the worrying I spent out of the 2 years of my life always testing out to 2 years....has taken my 2 years that I will never get back....because I was too busy worrying. If you must have sex have "safer sex"....and respect yourself and your body by not having sex...whether it be oral,vaginal,anal...whatever!!!! with just anyone....because if you do....that says that you really don't think you are worth it!!!! and in reality you are. Dr. Bob....may God Bless you.....and I wish I had a wish in this world....and that would be to cure everyone of HIV....I honestly do.

Take Care, EXXXXXXXXX WORRIED MESS :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Exxxxxxxx-Worried Mess,

Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your negative HIV tests . . . all nine of them!! Chances are a single test at three months would have been sufficient, but we won't discuss that now. I do feel the real answer to avoiding unnecessary worry is indeed safer sex. Perhaps a few slogans will help reinforce the "no glove, no love" message:

Cover your stump, before you hump.

Before you attack her, wrap your whacker.

Don't be silly, protect your willy.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If you're not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

If you think he's spunky, cover your monkey.

If you can't shield your rocket, leave it in your pocket.

Don't be a fool, vulcanize your tool.

Wrap it in foil, before checking her oil.

Sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener.

Stay safe. Stay well, Exxxxx!

Dr. Bob

Previous
16 year old female needs your help please!!! Dont ignore!!!
Next
very worried + how to donate

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.