Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WHOO HOO
Nov 29, 2004

I asked a question a couple days ago, you did not answer and thats ok because I know your busy. Had unprotected sex 10 years ago but never got tested, finally got tested and it came back negative. I was living scared for ten years I'm so happy I got tested and it was thanks to this web sight that i built up the guts to do so. I will be donating to this sight on a monthly basis. Thank you very very much and WHOO HOO

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Due to the thousands of questions that pour into my inbox on a constant basis from all over the world, I can only personally respond to a small fraction of them at least until I get cloned. Considering I've answered and posted thousands of questions over the years and all of these replies are in the archives, I'm always hopeful that questioners will search there first. Not surprisingly, many, many times a particular question has already been asked and responded to. After all, having unsafe sex with farm animals while being spanked by a cross-dressing bisexual transgendered Mormon midget isn't really all that uncommon. Right?

At any rate, WOO-HOO to you! I'm delighted your 10 years of worry have finally ended!

Thank you for your very generous donation! May the higher powers acknowledge your compassion by granting you peace and health.

Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried well advice for those nervous
Next
16 year old female needs your help please!!! Dont ignore!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.