WHOO HOO

I asked a question a couple days ago, you did not answer and thats ok because I know your busy. Had unprotected sex 10 years ago but never got tested, finally got tested and it came back negative. I was living scared for ten years I'm so happy I got tested and it was thanks to this web sight that i built up the guts to do so. I will be donating to this sight on a monthly basis. Thank you very very much and WHOO HOO

Due to the thousands of questions that pour into my inbox on a constant basis from all over the world, I can only personally respond to a small fraction of them at least until I get cloned. Considering I've answered and posted thousands of questions over the years and all of these replies are in the archives, I'm always hopeful that questioners will search there first. Not surprisingly, many, many times a particular question has already been asked and responded to. After all, having unsafe sex with farm animals while being spanked by a cross-dressing bisexual transgendered Mormon midget isn't really all that uncommon. Right?

At any rate, WOO-HOO to you! I'm delighted your 10 years of worry have finally ended!

Thank you for your very generous donation! May the higher powers acknowledge your compassion by granting you peace and health.

Stay well!

Worried well advice for those nervous
16 year old female needs your help please!!! Dont ignore!!!