time to come out

Dr. Bob,

You are an inspiration to me. I'm gay. No one knows. I know I need to come out. I decided to do so after reading your story and your advice here on the Body. Tomorrow is the day I tell my family, co-workers and friends. I guess I'm just a bit worried how they will react to the news. Thanks for being here Dr. Bob. Mr Straight-no-more

Hello Mr. Straight-No-More,

Basically, I've found that when all is said and done, the people that mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind.

I'm here if you need me. I definitely think you are making the right decision!

Good luck!

Fatigue and sex drive
fat lost in limbs