| time to come out
Nov 26, 2004
You are an inspiration to me. I'm gay. No one knows. I know I need to come out. I decided to do so after reading your story and your advice here on the Body. Tomorrow is the day I tell my family, co-workers and friends. I guess I'm just a bit worried how they will react to the news. Thanks for being here Dr. Bob. Mr Straight-no-more
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Mr. Straight-No-More,
Basically, I've found that when all is said and done, the people that mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind.
I'm here if you need me. I definitely think you are making the right decision!
Fatigue and sex drive
fat lost in limbs
- Sore Lymph Nodes In Groin Do I Have Hiv
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Hiv Attacking The White Blood Cells
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.